INTERNET PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Contact information provided voluntarily by you.
- Contact information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) recognises certain categories of personal information as sensitive and therefore requiring more protection, for example information about your health, ethnicity and religious beliefs. We do not collect this type of personal data.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to:
- communicate with you about our services;
- send you marketing emails (where we are permitted to);
- deliver content (including advertising);
- respond to questions that you ask us, or complaints or concerns that you raise with us;
- fulfil your requests or orders for our services;
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- comply with our obligations under applicable law.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
GDPR applies to all countries within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and those countries are therefore subjected to the same level of data protection law. In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the EEA for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately, no transmission of your personal information over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure – however, once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We will not disclose your personal information to any other party other than in accordance with this Notice and in the circumstances detailed below:
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
On occasion we include links to third parties on this website. Where we provide a link it does not mean that we endorse or approve that site’s policy towards visitor privacy. You should review their privacy notice before sending them any personal data.
YOUR INFORMATION RIGHTS
Where we rely on your consent to use your personal information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This includes the right to ask us to stop using your personal information for marketing purposes or to unsubscribe from our email list at any time. You also have the following rights:
- the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data;
- the right of access to your personal data, and to request a copy of the information that we hold about you and supplementary details about that information;
- the right to have inaccurate personal data that we process about you rectified;
- the right (in certain circumstances) to have personal data that we process about you blocked, erased or destroyed;
- the right to object:
- to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing;
- to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or that similarly significantly affect you;
- in certain other situations, to our continued processing of your personal information;
- the right of portability of your data in certain circumstances;
- rights in relation to automated decision-making.
These rights are subject to certain limitations that exist in law. Further information about your information rights is available on the ICO’s website: https://ico.org.uk. If you wish to know more detail as to how we observe the rights above, please contact us.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
We may change this Notice from time to time. Please check this Notice on our Website regularly to ensure you are aware of the most recent version.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy Notice and Cookies Policy via email at email@example.com.